Company Name National Careers Service
Website URL https://nationalcareers.service.gov.uk/
Company Industry Education
Departments Hiring For Education
The National Careers Service offers high quality, free and impartial careers information, advice and guidance to help you make decisions on learning, training and work.
The service is available to anyone aged 13+ via telephone, webchat and online.
Adults aged 19 and over (18+ if not in employment, education and training) can also access face to face appointments at a local venue or online.
Qualified careers advisers provide personalised support to meet your needs and circumstances, whatever stage you have reached in your career.
They can help you to:
• Explore your career options
• Understand the local job market
• Develop or enhance your CV
• Search and apply for jobs
• Identify local opportunities
• Develop your interview skills
• Apply for training and online learning
• Build your confidence.